They are two days late but they are here!!
We have been so eager! This morning we checked and that may or may not have been the 11th time...
Sister Scott and I escorted Elder Jorgensen to get them and immediately ran, as fast as we could, back to the class room to spread the news!
We report the the MTC travel office at 3AM May 6, 2013.
Our flights are as follows:
SLC to LAX- leave: 5:52AM arrive: 6:52AM
LAX to SFO- leave: 7:55AM arrive: 9:21AM
SFO to Incheon, Seoul- leave: 10:55AM arrive: 3:05AM... I think AM? on 5/7
From there I am sure we will be on a train for a few hours. Once in the mission home we are expected to spend 2-3 nights there until we are assigned a trainer. I AM SO EXCITED!!
The record shows that I have either an isle seat or window! I am stoked!
Our P-day has been moved to Friday but I will send emails home both Tuesday and Friday.
I love you all! I cannot believe I am almost done with the MTC!! I am still working hard, still so much to learn.
XO!!
Sister Sloan
No comments:
Post a Comment