Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Arrived in Korea Safely

Hello family ^^
Yesterday we arrived here in Korea! We were able to take a 3 hour bus ride to the mission home in Daejeon. After the bus dropped us off we lugged everything up about 4 blocks to the chapel. The mission home is right next door so after our luggage was stored in the chapel we gathered in the home. Sister Stradling and I were interviewed by our mission president, President Ferrnis. Everyone else went out to proselyte. By 8:30PM we met in the mission home again for a snack, house pray, then bed! I don't think I have fallen asleep faster in my whole life!
This morning we ate breakfast and are now signing papers and whatnot before we go out to proselyte. Tomorrow I will meet my trainer!
I am just emailing to let you know I am here safe and already being put to work!

I love you all!

Sister Sloan



1 comment: