Monday, November 25, 2013

Letter from Sister Morrise (Mission President's Wife)

Brother and Sister Sloan,

I hope you and your family are well. I took a picture of Sister Sloan with her new companion, Sister Tovar, a few hours ago and I thought you might like to see it.

I also wanted to tell you how much we love your beautiful daughter. Sister Sloan is a wonderful missionary. She works so diligently and is a natural leader. The missionaries respect and love her. She has been asked to do hard things--like having to wait a week for her new companion to arrive, and traveling long distances to pick her up (twice)-- and she never complains. We feel so blessed to have her in our mission. Thanks for sharing her with us for a little while. 

May the Lord bless you and your family.

Love, Sister Susan Morrise

No comments:

Post a Comment