My last post before my parents will take over and post my weekly emails!
Goodbye world and all social media!
I am counting on all of my friends and family to reacclimated me into real life when I return. Keep a running list of good movies, songs, and new technology!
As preparation for my mission I created a mormon.org account. If anyone is interesting in seeing it the link is as follows: My Profile. This is a little profile talking about my testimony and beliefs.
Starting March 6th 2013-September 2014 I will be serving a full-time mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will have access to email once a week as well as pen palz for the next 18 months. I would love to hear from you! Send lots of pictures!!
anne.sloan@myldsmail.net
Sister Anne Marie Sloan
MTC Mailbox #199
KOR-DAE 0507
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
(This is my address for the first 8 weeks while I am in the Missionary Training Center in Utah)
Sister Anne Marie Sloan
Korea Daejeon Mission
Daejeon PO Box 38
Daejeon-si
Chungcheong-bukdo 300-600
South Korea
Peace out!
AM
No comments:
Post a Comment